3-day course dates 8-10 of January, 2019.
This 3-day course provides IT-specialists with an overview of RouterOS software and RouterBOARD products as well as guidelines to securely connect the client to the Internet and Windows domain security solutions. The course is divided as follows: 2 days for overall networking and 1 day for Windows operating system security.
The aim of the course is to explain security issues which an organization can experience in the network layer and Windows domain.
The students will be able to:
- Configure, manage and conduct troubleshooting of a networking device
- Provide available and secure services
- Manage their network with a solid knowledge of available tools
- Configure and manage the Windows Local and Group policy rules
- Prepare and ensure proper security templates
- Configure LAPS
This course is for IT security professionals, who wish to improve their understanding of network-level and Windows domain security. This course is particularly suitable for technical IT staff working in roles such as administrator, Windows domain administrator, etc.
- Basic understanding of network layer protocols and routers
- Good work experience in Windows environments, especially command line
- Comfortable with using virtual machines for training environment (Virtual Box or similar)
Course is given by Tanel Tetlov
Course fee is 1490,00 EUR + VAT 20%